INDIA SUBMARINE PROGRAM P75(I)
minimum change needed for P75(I) to existing S-80 Plus submarine design.
Full Commitment to Make-in-India Policy
to guarantee sovereignty in national defense.
Transfer of know-how and know-why
to ensure a real capability is acquired by Indian partners.
- Powerful attack capabilities: heavy weight torpedoes and submarine launched cruise missiles.
- Low-maintenance bio-ethanol based AIP solution.
- Unique: the only 3.000 t AIP submarine under construction worldwide.
- Stealth and very low signatures.
- Incorporating additional features increasing the existing capabilities, such as Lithium Ion Batteries.
P75(I) Navantia Online Industry Day
We’ve Been Building Submarines For 90 Years
Navantia has been immersed, for more than 90 years, in a process of evolution and improvement of the design, production and life cycle of submarines. During this period, different kinds of submersibles have been built in their shipyards, integrating the most complex systems with the collaboration of national and international partners.
Your Partner at Sea
The history of Navantia dates back to 1717, when Quartermaster General José Patiño ordered the construction of the first modern shipyard in our country.
The shipyard has evolved continuously and Navantia has recently begun the Shipyard 4.0 process, with the fundamental aim of introducing new digital technologies and improving its business efficiency.
To be a sustainable, strategic and international company in the naval industry.
To develop competitive naval programs and serve National Security.
- Commitment to results
- Technological leadership
- Customer focus
- Ethical behaviour